GODI Documentation for Users
- README of the bootstrap tarball.
Contains instructions how to install GODI freshly.
- User's Manual: An introduction,
a description of GODI for users, and even a cookbook for packagers.
- docs.camlcity.org is the
online reference of the installable GODI packages.
GODI Documentation for Packagers and Developers
A subjective selection.
- Objective Caml Homepage: Lots of links
concerning the official O'Caml distribution, manuals, tutorials,
mailing lists, bugtracking
- O'Caml Link Database:
Links to O'Caml software maintained by users
- The Humps: Another
collection of links
- OCamlCore.org is an
O'Caml-dedicated web site with a project repository (forge),
and an RSS aggregator for O'Caml-related blog sites.
- O'Caml Manual:
Official documentation of the latest O'Caml release
- Developing Applications with
Objective Caml, the so-called "O'Reilly Book", by Emmanuel Chailloux,
Pascal Manoury and Bruno Pagano
- Introduction to Functional Programming, Lecture notes by
John Harrison. For people who like it more theoretical.
- Introduction to the Objective Caml Programming Language, a quite concise
introduction by Jason Hickey
- Learning OCaml, for C, C++, Perl and Java programmers, by Richard Jones
- O'Caml Mailing List: For advanced
users. These are the archives.
- GODI Mailing List for all
- The Caml
- COCAN - The OCaml Alliance Network
Find consultants, companies, user groups
Gerd Stolpmann and the GODI team