- Eliot Handelman - researches intelligent musical applications (primarily representation and automated analysis) using Ocaml.
- David McClain - Author of open source, OCaml based, NML = a vectorized functional numerical modeling language patterned strongly after OCaml syntax and semantics.
Los Angeles, California
San Francisco Bay Area, California
- http://www.einfo.com Byron Hale, Managing Partner, Effective Information, LLC Software driven product development that eliminates extensive testing.
- Dan Bensen - Functional programming in OCaml and other languages.
Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota
- Robert Fischer, Smokejumper Consulting (Blog) -- Training, leadership, and development consultant with experience in OCaml, C#, Java, Perl, Ruby, and associated technologies. Has presented at Object Technology User Group on business communication and MinneBar on functional programming languages and Agile development. Will be presenting at Agile 2007 on test-driven development in Ocaml.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Isaac Freeman - Experienced functional programmer (Lisp, Scheme, Haskell) recently (past five months) dabbling in Ocaml/SML. Willing to dedicate to advancing in Ocaml expertise; available for software projects.
- Magnus Jonsson - Haskell, SML, Common Lisp and C/C++ programmer with experience in digital signal processing and source-to-source transformation. Looking for jobs and internships in companies that use functional programming.
See also ...
Companies in North America